Activities we undertake for providers can include:
- Working with providers who have multiple compliance requirements or providers who have other compliance requirements such as:
- National Mental Health Standards
- Human Services Quality Framework (QLD)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Department of Health and Human Services Standards (VIC)
- National Safety and Quality Digital Mental Health Standards
- National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS)
- Strategic and business planning
- Risk Management strategies
- Marketing and engagement strategies
- Or any combination of the above. Our services are bespoke to best support each provider.
All of our supports can either be provided face to face and/or remotely.
EFA has worked with a number of peak bodies and associations. Our clients have included:
- Association of Private Nursing Services (APNS)
- Inclusion Australia
- People with Disability Australia
- The Hatchery
- Boost the Local Workforce Program
- Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand (FIANZ)
- Conformity assessment and accreditation bodies and;
- National Disability Services NDS (at state and national level).
The types of projects we have worked on vary greatly and have always been performed to a high standard and within budget. These projects have included:
- presenting at Communities of Practice, virtual and national conferences as expert speakers
- developing resources and tools
- technical writing and certification scheme development.
EFA provides two approaches to training.
- We offer a range of public sessions that anyone can attend. This approach could be useful if you wanted to send one or two staff to a facilitated session. See our training page for further details.
- We offer a range of bespoke trainings, based on the needs and requirements of organisations and their staff, and scenarios that are relevant to each organisation. See our training page or get in touch to ask how we can help you.
There have been many instances where a provider has asked us to develop and deliver training that was not listed on our website. Our trainers have extensive backgrounds and contemporary knowledge in both the human services and quality sectors.
Both types of training are normally conducted face to screen but can also be face to face upon request.
We are ready to help with government projects of any size or scale.
Due to our reputation in the human services sector, we are often directly approached by various government departments at the Commonwealth, State and Local levels to collaborate.
Some of our clients include:
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission)
- Department of Family & Community Services NSW
- Commonwealth Department of Social Services
- Commonwealth Department of Employment and
- Department of Communities QLD
We also work with local governments to assist the fulfilment of their obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) to develop and deliver Access and Inclusion Plans. Past involvement from the team have been with the Macedon Ranges Shire, City of Greater Geelong and Surf Coast Shire.