Basics of Support Planning
This workshop will cover key NDIS compliance requirements for support provision (Division 3 of NDIS Practice Standards Core Module), including:
- Key Elements of a Support Plan
- Incorporation of Support Planning and Goal Attainment and Assessment into Everyday Practice
- Participant Risk Assessments
- Emergency and Disaster management (at participant level)
- Quick Wins and development of possible strategies for implementation by your organisation
The workshop will be facilitated by an EFA Associate, with extensive NDIS compliance experience. The workshop will consider your organisations current support planning policies and procedures.
Maximum number of people per session: 20
What will you receive?
- Learner workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.