This is an interactive workshop suitable for all cohorts in an organisation.
The workshop will cover:
- Disability today (attitudes, disability throughout Australia and internationally over time)
- The diverse nature of disability (different type of disability)
- Myths and stereotypes
- Communication tips and techniques
- Practical strategies
By the end of the workshop learners will leave with practical tips and strategies that can be used immediately in their organisation. The workshop will be delivered by an EFA Associate with lived experience of disability, which ensures the workshop will provide additional insights and learnings from the perspective of participants.
Maximum number of people per session: 20
What will you receive?
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.