Feedback and Complaints Management
All registered NDIS providers must have a feedback and complaints management system which makes it easy for people to provide feedback and make a complaint. Apart from being a mandatory requirement, it is good business practice, as providers can use feedback and complaints to continually improve its supports and services.
Remember Complaints management training for all workers is a mandatory NDIS requirement!
The workshop will include:
- Benefits of effective feedback and complaints management
- Managing feedback and complaints to comply with the relevant NDIS Practice Standards and NDIS Complaints Rules
- How to use the results of feedback and complaints to improve
- Case study practice to improve practice and skills.
This workshop will be presented by an experienced NDIS auditor, is interactive, and will provide you with some practical tips and strategies you can use immediately.
All learners will be provided with a Learner Workbook, which includes case study practice to improve practice and skills.
Maximum number of people per session: 25
What will you receive?
- Learner workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.