Supervisors and managers will learn about best practice in NDIS incident management, including incident reporting and investigation. Incident management is a mandatory NDIS requirement, and effective incident management promotes continuous improvement, quality and safeguards for participants.
The workshop will cover:
- Managing incidents to comply with the relevant NDIS Practice Standards
- Reportable incidents – know what and when to report.
- Recommended content of incident reports to ensure documentation is defensible and reasonable care is evidenced
- Best practice in incident investigation to prevent recurrence
- Incident investigation documentation to demonstrate effective risk management
- Case study practice to improve skills.
This workshop will be presented by an experienced NDIS auditor, is interactive, and will provide you with some practical tips and strategies you can use immediately.
Maximum number of people per session: 25
What will you receive?
- Learner workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.