Internal Audits - Advanced
Interactive training providing learners with the knowledge and skills to undertake internal audits.
This interactive training will provide learners with the knowledge and skills to undertake internal audits. Although tailored to NDIS requirements, the workshop will consider basic quality management, root cause analysis and key quality concepts as required under ISO 19011 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems.
Our training will cover:
- Managing Auditor Competence
- Developing / managing audit program
- Audit planning
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting and corrective actions
Internal Audits are a mandatory requirement of the NDIS Practice Standards. On completion of this training learners will leave with practical tips and tools to develop and implement an internal audit program. This training will help your organisation work towards best practice and continuous improvement.
Maximum number of people per session: 10
What will you receive?
- Mini toolkit (One day course)
- Learner Workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.