Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices for NDIS specialist behaviour support providers
The workshop will focus on compliance requirements and obligations of specialist behaviour support providers associated with the NDIS Practice Standards and associated NDIS (Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice) Rules.
The workshop will be facilitated by an EFA Associate who has clinical experience and qualifications.
The workshop will cover:
- The responsibilities of specialist behaviour support providers
- The relationship between implementing providers and providers developing behaviour support plans
- Background to the use of Restrictive Practices
- What are Behaviours of concern and Positive Behaviour Support?
- What is/isn’t a Regulated Restrictive Practice?
- What is an unauthorised Restrictive Practice?
- Reporting requirements
- The Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework
- Case Studies
All learners will be provided with a Learner Workbook, which includes case study practice to improve practice and skills.
Maximum number of people per session: 15
What will you receive?
- Learner workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.