Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices for NDIS providers implementing behaviour support plans
Focusing on the compliance requirements and obligations of NDIS providers implementing behaviour supports plan including a restrictive practice, in line with requirements of Module 2a of the NDIS Practice Standards and associated NDIS (Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice) Rules.
The workshop will focus on compliance requirements and obligations of providers implementing behaviour support plans associated with the NDIS Practice Standards and associated NDIS (Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice) Rules.
The workshop will be facilitated by an EFA Associate who has clinical experience and qualifications.
The workshop will cover
- The responsibilities of implementing providers
- The relationship between implementing providers and providers developing behaviour support plans
- Background to the use of Restrictive Practices
- What are Behaviours of concern and Positive Behaviour Support?
- What is/isn’t a Regulated Restrictive Practice?
- What is an unauthorised Restrictive Practice?
- Reporting requirements
- Case Studies
All learners will be provided with a Learner Workbook, which includes case study practice to improve practice and skills.
Maximum number of people per session: 15
What will you receive?
- Learner workbook
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.