Participant Engagement Best Practice
We all know that the person-centred approach is pivotal to everything in the NDIS.
This workshop will discuss contemporary approaches to maximising participant engagement in NDIS services. Apart from being a mandatory requirement under the NDIS Practice Standards, participant engagement promotes continuous improvement, quality and safeguards for participants.
The workshop will cover:
- Why is participant engagement important?
- Considerations when building an engagement framework
- Using a framework
- Activities to further embed key learnings
By the end of the workshop learners will leave with practical tips and strategies to use immediately in their organisation. EFA Director Jen Engels has lived experience of disability, which ensures the workshop will provide additional insights and learnings from the perspective of participants.
Maximum number of people per session: 20
What will you receive?
- A certificate of attendance, which can be used as evidence for Training and Professional development.
- A 10% discount on the second course or any additional product and services.