Aged Care and Human Service Provider Quality & Safety
Engels Floyd and Associates (EFA) has worked across all Aged Care and Human Services Standards over many years and understands how complex these requirements can be.
All providers of aged care services, including residential care, home care, flexible care and services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, need to meet the new Aged Care Quality Standards from 1 July 2019. These new Standards replace the:
- Accreditation Standards
- Home Care Standards
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program Quality Framework Standards
- Transition Care Standards.
As experienced Aged Care Consultants, EFA is able to support both new and existing providers demonstrate compliance against these new requirements. For example, we can:
- Map provider’s existing policies and procedures against the new Standards and identify where there are gaps, areas of alignment and suggested enhancements;
- Work with providers to develop new policies, procedures and systems which are tailored to the needs of providers, rather than generic ‘off the shelf’ products;
- Support providers to prepare for audits;
- Provide Workshops and Training.
Contact us for a no obligation chat about your needs.