We are national leaders in NDIS training. We are the ONLY consultants who have been trusted by the NDIS Commission to develop and deliver training to the NDIS Quality Auditors who will be auditing NDIS providers. Our trainers include experienced NDIS auditors, and associates who are experts in their field, e.g. NDIS behaviour support clinicians. This means we are in a unique position to share our knowledge of NDIS auditing and registration requirements with NDIS providers, peak bodies and provider networks. We also have the lived experience of disability which provides additional insights.
We provide a variety of flexible training options, including:
- Tailored workshops for NDIS providers
- Online interactive public workshops relevant to NDIS providers, home care and residential aged care providers
Tailored workshops for NDIS providers
We can tailor our training to large or small organisations and are passionate about delivering positive results. These workshops can be provided to groups of:
- Governance and Key Personnel
- Supervisors and Managers
- Behaviour Support practitioners
- Support Workers
Our training will provide your organisations with the necessary information to work towards meeting mandatory NDIS registration training requirements. Plus it has been framed around aspects of the NDIS Workforce Capability Framework.
We can deliver training on:
- NDIS Governance Essentials
- Participant Engagement Best Practice
- Disability Awareness
- NDIS Business and Strategic Planning
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Internal Audits Advanced
- Overview of NDIS Practice Standards
- Module 2 (NDIS Behaviour support and RP)
- Module 2a (NDIS Behaviour support and RP)
- Risk Management
- Feedback and Complaints Management
- Incident Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management (Business Continuity) – Coming 2023
- Overview of NDIS Practice Standards, complaints, incidents, NDIS code of conduct – Coming 2023
Please get in touch and we will book a free 20 min consultation with one of our Directors to discuss training options which will work for your organisation.
Online interactive public workshops
We also run a range of jampacked online workshops which are open to any individuals. Keep an eye out for the release of dates for these workshops during 2023, and even some brand new ones. Stay tuned….. ! Subscribe to our newsletter here to keep informed.
- NDIS Restrictive Practices & Positive Behaviour Support for Implementing providers
- NDIS Internal Audit training
- Feedback and Complaints Essentials
- Incident Management Essentials